Monday, December 8, 2008

Now and then

He likes to work out with me. He's really good at push ups and leg ups!He looks so cute in stripes too :)Remeber him this summer (Late August 2008)?And look at him now! (Late November 2008 )--Still cute in that hat but a A LOT bigger, filling up the carseat now, LOVING his fingers, and still making funny expressions all the time!And back in July 2008 when we first came to IdahoCompared to this thanksgiving (November 2008)-- Look how much these kids have all grown since July! Amelia and Cash both love to "hold" Ezra and give him love!
Winter is already here! Thanks for the fuzzy warm suit so I can go outside aunt Heather!



This is just a short clip but you can see how determined this kid is to get where he wants to go!

3 comments:

SharonB said...

oh my goodness, he is so cute and it looks like he is going to be crawling in like 3 days!

{z} said...

He is so big and so dang cute Reb...I miss him!

ecuakim said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! I love this blog. And I love his HUGE BEAUTIFUL eyes! You are a great mom, Reb. Love you.